Seriously Ikea!?

 I always get very upset when I see Ikea products, because I can't have them unless I drive 3 hrs. Really tics me off that it is 2012 & they can't ship to me.
KOLDBY Cowhide, black/white SIRLIG Chandelier for 10 candles, galvanized Diameter: 25 "  Diameter: 64 cm
IKEA PS MASKROS Pendant lamp Diameter: 32 " Cord length: 71 "  Diameter: 80 cm Cord length: 180 cm
I can't even tell you how annoyed I get when I am blog stalking and find something I love & I look to see where they got it from, Oh... Ikea. It is truly a pet peeve. Must be one of those things, you want what you can't have.

*All sources are obviously Ikea.



2 comments:

Married...with a Pup said...

Oh no! I'm very lucky to be fairly close to an Ikea and love it! Great finds

Johanna - Taloja ja Toiveita said...

Let me tell you: it is also a problem to live too close to Ikea. I have only 15 minutes to Ikea and I visit there too often :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS