Manicure Ideas

For me, having my nails painted is pretty important to the everyday look, of course right now my nails are bare and its starting to piss me off. I have so many nail polishes because I buy a new one every time I paint my nails & with lent, I have given up shopping for anything but food and household products that I need in every day life. So I guess I can go through the millions of nail polishes I already have.. but its not as fun. Linking up to the The Vintage Apple with some manicure inspiration.


Source: polyvore.com via Erica on Pinterest

10 comments:

REBrown said...

I'm over from the Vintage Apple.

I love all of these - especially that mint green one.

jillian m. said...

I started to lay off the polish a few months ago (out of sheer laziness), and I feel so liberated. I keep them short and bare, so they're pretty low maintenance. However, I do plan on jumping back onto the bandwagon soon. Too many pretty colors and ideas to just ignore it!

Kristina said...

LOVE! I have such a BAD nail polish addiction!

SimplyHeather said...

I love the color in the first pin - but I think it's also her tan that makes me really like the color because it looks so bright! I need a tan :-/



http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

p e b b z said...

so cute... love the aqua blue xo

pebbz | www.pebbzblog.blogspot.com

ashlyn | nicole said...

i love painting my nails. makes me feel pretty. some of these ideas are so great. i love that first nail color alot! :]

happy wednesday

xx :: ashlyn

lori said...

i love the bright colors, but the mint green is probably my favorite! so fun.

designchic said...

Loving the turquoise...so pretty!!

Jes said...

I did manicures last week too! I am obsessed with print on nails right now! Floral - tribal - leopard - you name it!

Check em out ;)

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

I love these! I should really paint my fingernails!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS